Job title: Controller
Job location: Irvine, CA
• Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations, recordkeeping, and assisting CFO to hire and train employees in accounting department.
• Managing and supervising employees in the department and checking their work regularly to ensure good quality, assisting CFO to assign/delegate job tasks within the accounting department to work efficiently.
• Providing monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L consolidations and financial reporting and other compliance documents for management.
• Managing the budget process, applying a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, and providing advice on issues facing the business.
• Preparing materials to outside CPA for tax filing and compliance.
• Coordinating with internal and external auditors in compliance with applicable financial standards and practices, including annual financial audited financial statements.
• Evaluating effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed.
• Miscellaneous duties as required by the management.
• Strong skills and knowledge of accounting theory and application of financial principles (GAAP).
• Good communication skill, critical thinking, problem-solving, and an ability to adapt.
• At least 10 years financial management experience, CPA is highly preferred.
• Lending & investment background is a plus.
Attractive benefit package:
• 401(k) match
• 401(k) profit sharing
• Pension Plan
• Paid Time Vacation & Year end break
• Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA
• Career Development Allowance
• High return of internal investment opportunity
Please email resume to: email@example.com