ALC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time stamp, referring/exit pages
- possibly the number of clicks
Note that KeyDesign has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third party policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Incubator does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we h3ly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- American Lending Center Applauds Extension of Paycheck Protection Program to May 31, 2021
- ALC at the forefront of PPP for small businesses
- American Lending Center Supports Small and Minority-Owned Businesses in Second Round PPP
- ALC’s parent company RCH made to the LABJ’s list of 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Inc. 5000 Honoree Spotlight: ALC’s Sister Company – Sunstone Management