American Lending Center Holdings Inc. (ALCH) is the holding company of American Lending Center (ALC), which is a fast-growing international financial investment business and private non-bank lending institution (California Lender License) and nationally recognized leader in small business lending. Headquartered in Irvine, California. ALC provides commercial loans to eligible small businesses nationwide primarily through Small Business Administration (SBA) programs. We have great passion for small businesses and believe that the success of the small business community is built on direct access to fast and flexible credit. ALCH has been an Inc 5000 company the past 3 years and has been recognized by the LA Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work. ALCH is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full-time on-site role as either a Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager, located in Irvine, CA. The Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, coordinating the month-end close activities, and preparing financial statements and reports. The position will also manage accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and tax reporting processes. The Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager will liaise with auditors and ensure compliance with GAAP, GAAS, and other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required; CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of accounting experience, ideally in financial services or real estate industry
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, and IRS regulations
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel (We are currently migrating to Netsuite)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact with employees, management, and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, manage multiple priorities, and prioritize time efficiently
- Experience with audit and tax preparation preferred
Full-time W-2 employee with medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, FSA, career training and vacation.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and put “Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager” on the Subject